Lovely Professional University is a University located in jalandar, Punjab, India. It was established in 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. LPU offers around 200 programmes and courses at diploma, undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. The university has more than 30,000 students graduating every year. The University was affiliated with Punjab Technical University. In 2016, LPU has launched a startup school to provide students a platform to nurture their innovative ideas.
Admission in Lovely Professional University in all courses is conducted on a merit basis through an online entrance exam. LPU organizes its own entrance exam, called the Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPU NEST).
The Lovely Professional University has invited applications from interested students who are looking forward for admittance to the B.Tech and MBA Programmes for the impending academic batch- 2017. This information is also available on the University’s official web portal- lpu.in. The selection of students for admission will take place on the basis of LPU NEST exams. It is conducted every year in the month of April and May. In 2015 over 400,000 students appeared for the entrance examination. The exam has been conducted online since 2011.
LPU Admission Procedure varies depending on whether the admission is taken in a programme only on the basis of Qualifying Exam or in a programme on the basis of any one of the LPU eligibility tests (LPU NEST, LPU PET) or on basis of Interview or on the basis of written test and interview (For M.Phil (Full Time) and Ph.D (Full Time and Part Time) Programmes only). Eligible aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in this Entrance exam and thereon will be invited for the counseling round.
Admission Procedure in LPU involves certain steps for a student so as to get admitted in a desired course at LPU. This process is important for any individual .The following are steps for admission procedure of DU 2017:
1. Register yourself using your active email ID in the left form. After registration you will receive a username and a system generated password. Use these details to login.
2. Fill the Application form using your details and submit the form.
3. After successful submission of the application form you will be redirected to a new page where you should upload necessary transcripts and National Identity proof such as passport copy. In case your result is awaited at the time of filling this application form, you may upload the supporting document afterwards (as and when your result is declared). At this stage you have completely filled the application form.
4. At this point, your application is under process.
5. In case an “Offer Letter” is issued to you, download through “Application Status” panel. Submit Provisional Registration Fee as mentioned in the “Offer Letter”, use the fee structure document to submit fee.
6. Click on “Fee update” button and submit the “Acceptance of Offer Letter” (AOL). By submitting “Acceptance of Offer Letter” it is indicated that you are agreed that you have read and accept all the instructions, terms and conditions mentioned in “Offer Letter’.
7. After realization of paid fee and receiving of “Acceptance of Offer Letter”, an “Acceptance Letter” will be issued to you that can be downloaded from “Application Status” button.
8. Download the “Acceptance Letter”, You can apply for student visa at the nearest Indian Embassy/Consulate.
Get latest news and updates regarding UG Admission 2017 through SMS or e-mail, by entering your details below