FUCCHA (n)

A Fearless Youngster willing to
Explore Things

Category Archives: Admissions

UPESEAT - UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2017

by Team FUCCHA

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies also known as UPES conducts UPES Engineering Aptitude Test famously known as UPESEAT to offer admissions to candidates who are planning totake admission in b.tech programme and BPlan programmes. For candidates interested in pursuing a career in Engineering, UPES offers them a range of specialised programmes in different sectors like Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation and Application IT. Candidates are shortlisted for admissions on the basis of their performance in the entrance test, after which they have to appear for centralised counselling based on their performance. UPES entrance exam syllabus includes topics covered in subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XI and Class XII. Around 80% of the seats in UPES-EAT are reserved for the candidates who are opting to appear in UPES-EAT 2017 and the remaining 20% seats are reserved for admissions on the basis of Board Merit and the score of the candidate in  JEE Main 2017.

 

Many good colleges give admission to the candidates who score well in their upeseat 2017 aptitude test. Candidates can purchase the UPES Prospectus and application form by sending a demand draft (DD) of Rs 1850 in favour of "UPES Fee Account", payable at New Delhi / Dehradun. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of UPES. The duly completed downloaded admit card with photograph affixed (duly attested) in the space provided will have to be produced by the candidate at the allotted test center. 

 

 

 

Picture Source: collegepravesh

 

Read Next

Most Read Articles

Subscribe Newsletter

Category Archives: Admissions

UPESEAT - UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2017

by Team FUCCHA

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies also known as UPES conducts UPES Engineering Aptitude Test famously known as UPESEAT to offer admissions to candidates who are planning totake admission in b.tech programme and BPlan programmes. For candidates interested in pursuing a career in Engineering, UPES offers them a range of specialised programmes in different sectors like Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation and Application IT. Candidates are shortlisted for admissions on the basis of their performance in the entrance test, after which they have to appear for centralised counselling bas